post-ironic quotation marks

Slightly neurotic (but cute!) singleton looking for adventure, finical stability, and some delusion of meaning. With much thought in the topic of sincerity and the occasional film review.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The perils of reading

I've never been one of those people who only read one thing at a time. Sometime in school, I realized that it was easier to be reading two books. One kept at home, and the other in my locker. At Uni, it was the same, only it was the books I had to read for class and the book I was reading for myself before bed.

Now, I'm trying to read Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver, but I really want to re-read some Austen, or Alice, or even re-read Wuthering Heights, which I've been meaning to do since my freshman year of college. Its raining, I want to read British authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home