post-ironic quotation marks

Slightly neurotic (but cute!) singleton looking for adventure, finical stability, and some delusion of meaning. With much thought in the topic of sincerity and the occasional film review.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

If someone would lend me a quiet corner it would be much appreciated.

Well, I'm back to having a story. Even better, I have two that I'm working on. One a fanfic type thing (because that's always fun) and the other was something I dreamed up a few years ago and started have figured out a way to make it work. Woohoo. Except things aren't that easy. I don't have a place to write. I can't even read in my bed because I have the bottom bunk, never mind write in it. Of course, the room doesn't have a desk which might just be as well because I know that I wouldn't be able to make the other two girls treat it as a desk and not a storage area. Grrrr.

It's weird. I have to work. When I would normally be writing, or day dreaming. I've also noticed that I've stopped doodling. I doodle, and scribble on paper. I need to be paid for making things up, that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home