post-ironic quotation marks

Slightly neurotic (but cute!) singleton looking for adventure, finical stability, and some delusion of meaning. With much thought in the topic of sincerity and the occasional film review.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So, I finally responded to the american boy's request to reschedule our meet up that was suppose to happen at BUNAC's pub meet this Wednesday. My sources (all right, my sis and my best friend) have assured me that his request to reschedule is a signal that our fancy is actually interested, otherwise he wouldn't have taken the time, or something like that.

I guess that I shall see what tomorrow holds, eh? Oh, I can barely wait for the stage of compulsivly checking the e-mail for a response to begin. There must be a point to such pathetic behaviour, but I can't fathom it, except as eternal optimism. Proves my point about optimism, and how it's really a bad, bad thing that only ends in heart break.


My mom wants me to sign up for this specific internet dating cite when I get home. I really do think that she's frightended that I'm going to end up an old maid or something.

Do we still have old maids?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home