post-ironic quotation marks

Slightly neurotic (but cute!) singleton looking for adventure, finical stability, and some delusion of meaning. With much thought in the topic of sincerity and the occasional film review.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Wow, I really feel as if I'm playing a game of ping pong.

So, I e-mailed the guy i liked from the trip asking if he were going to one of the convienently scheduled meet-ups the abroad programme offers. He replied that he wasn't intending to, but would go if I were going. Then, a few hours after the e-mail, he writes back saying that he had already made plans for that night, and would I like to reschedule.

Am I mad to read more into this? What exactly are the signs and portents here trying to tell me? Because suddenly I'm asked to find a place to meet up that will not be date-like, but has the potential to be one. Okay, alcohol will be invovled, because social lubricants are good. That much I've learned from this country.

Advice? Anyone? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home