post-ironic quotation marks

Slightly neurotic (but cute!) singleton looking for adventure, finical stability, and some delusion of meaning. With much thought in the topic of sincerity and the occasional film review.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The mouse pad on my computer is being extra-sensitive today. I tap my finger over it, and am afraid that it will open up a link to another page. Or worse, send out an e-mail that is not ready to be sent. I am job hunting again. It is a frustrating process being told to wait while someone from their department might just get back to me. I dislike waiting. What is the point of having a human resouce department if they are unwilling to field my questions? But I am growing a spine and e-mailing back whoever sends me the lovely form e-mails, which read we'll get back to you. sometime. maybe. why don't you do something constructive while you wait, like take up world travelling. i'm sure you'll have an answer then.

it never fails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home